- All reviews will now begin with one of the following:
- It's fucking amazing.
- It fucking sucks.
- I fucking love this shit.
- I fucking hate this shit.
- All of the above
- And that, folks, is why Animu is fucking shit.
Click here for the list, or click the "Completed" tab below the banner. Skim the list or press Ctrl+F to find what you want exactly. Comment/Request here. Go do something, because I'll take an unspecified amount of time to finish. ????? Profit. Introduction to basically present the series in my opinion. Gist of the series; summary. Ratings/Grading of different aspects. Conclusion and final notes.
My Personal Grading and Judging System
|Please click the image to read the note. Aside from that note;|
Making a super-fantastic image isn't worth it. All you get.
- E - Lamune
- D - Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku
- C - Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (We, Without Wings)
- B - Kimikiss Pure Rouge
- A - Amagami SS (Mainly the final arc)
- A+ - Toradora
- A+ [Honors] - CLANNAD. FUCKING CLANNAD.
I hate Lamune.
Fortune Arterial was too generic for me (I'm biased against vampires, and I just didn't like it).
Ore-tachi had too much unnecessary shit going on, and I just didn't like it. (Spoiler if I elaborated)
Kimikiss: Pure Rouge could be better or worse if I rewatch. I just liked how more than one romance was going on... Or was that Tokimeki Memorial? Both were B material.. I think.
I have nothing to say about Amagami SS, Toradora, or Clannad since those three were amazing.
Things to keep in mind:
- It's a given, but some may wonder: E is the lowest score I give. A+ [Honors] is the highest.
- If I really hate or dislike an Anime, I'll probably write a whole review shitting on the Anime. Ex. Lamune.
- Remember, this is my PERSONAL grading system. Ya'll ain't supposed to understand exactly why and how an Anime gets what I give it. But nonetheless, I'll make it as understandable as possible.